2/13/2008

As I said before on “Posting day”, I was thinking on deleting this blog (and with any reasons) but I went backwards and started to read my old writings and, luckily, I found one with a comment that made me think about many things (http://ladominguez.blogspot.com/2006/05/la-gota.html).

Saturday morning I was In front of my computer trying to do some French work, and I was in a hurry, but I couldn’t help it to come to my blog and watch it for a few minutes.

While reading I remembered when I was a child and played at having my own newspaper at home and waiting to graduate from school just to study journalism. I saw myself when I was 12 years old writing silly poems on a notebook.

Writing has always been easy for me, wether it is schoolwork, a game, a recipe or just my mom’s shopping list. I feel great when I’m writing. I find amazing all things I can say in a piece of paper (or screen of course).


Conclusion: This blog won't be deleted. I don't know where I got the idea to do it, but I'm pretty sure it's not a good one.

1 comment:

Nejyn said...

Borrar que!? Pero tu ere loca? Si tu borra ete blo' yo te mato question! =) Te quiero question! =*