2/04/2008

I woke up. I have the feeling that it's gonna be the kind of days in which I have nothing more to do than expecting something better.

As I walk my way to work I think about my life. It's not the first time I which I'd never existed. Life would be the same for you. I'm the person everybody tends to notice but nobody cares. What a drama! -you say- I laugh but I also cry when you can't see me.

I don't get it. I seem to have the gift to make people happy, but it doesn't work for myself. I'm trapped in the guilt of my own mistakes and it seems I will never be out of here. I feel miserable now and I hate it.

It's incredible that I don't call you for a week but you don't notice.....I'm tired of the same crap.

It doesn't get better...........apparently I did something really wrong and I'm paying for that.....why is that?? I've always tried to help people at least that's been my intention.......

The worst part is that You can be anybody and this will still make sense.....

No comments: