5/04/2008

Whatever

After spending part of a beautiful, though rainy, Sunday crying for things I can't change, I decided to stop and see the good part of those "not to be mentioned" things.

To feel better I made myself a manicure, watched one of my favorite TV shows (just for the records: "What not to wear")......and then I went to Itunes to listen a few songs........algo es algo, after all cada quien tiene su rutina de "autoanimación". Whatever...

El punto es que dentro de esas canciones me encontré dos en particular que recuerdan una situación, también muy particular, las he escuchado miles y miles de veces, pero sólo hoy tienen un significado especial...

"Barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedly.....Just a little change, small to say the least, both a little scared, neither one prepared..."

Así es la vida. Nadie sabe lo que viene, es mejor aprovecharlo porque uno nunca sabe lo que puede pasar....but there's always a little hope that keeps everything balanced...

"Ever a surprise...Ever as before, and ever just as sure as the sun will rise. Tale as old as time, tune as old as song...Bitter sweet & strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong..."

Dónde hay un manual que le diga a uno qué hacer en cada momento o por lo menos par de consejos?? Life can be complicated, pero nuestras decisiones son las que por así decirlo, nos llevan por el camino...lo grande es que uno nunca sabe cuál es el correcto...personalmente, no me arrepiento de las decisiones tomadas y (como otro bono para el record) aún espero que las cosas sigan su curso en el futuro...and they'll be better...maybe I'm way to positive, but that's how I am!

"I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel..."

Me lo dijeron una vez, en uno de esos buenos días que hacen que el día sea bueno de verdad..."good morning my angel"... so yo sólo le tomé la palabra, no me estoy creyendo ningún ser celestial: it is what it is.

Y es así como termina mi historia de domingo...feeling a lot better, now listening Josh...and expecting what comes next!

No comments: