5/13/2008

Falling

I used to be a good student when I was in school. All the time I made my mind of being a succesful person. But the truth seems to be that I have succeded in nothing.
All my friends think I'm great, and I'm not.
Now that I finished college everybody is asking the question...what are you gonna do now?
I get angry every time just because I don't know what to say. You see, I don't even have a job. I'm doing nothing and I am a shame. It's so simple. One of my friends told me not to look at others, not to make comparisons. I just can't help it. They have jobs, some of them are the bests in what they do....and I'm happy for them, I just can't understand why I have to be way behind them...

1 comment:

Rosaida said...

Yo usualmente no ando revisando el blog de otros, quizas por privacidad. Esto lo publicaste ya hace mucho pero, dejame decirte que no estabas sola. Hace unos meses yo pase por la misma situación. Ahora que termino la universidad, Qué voy a hacer? Y yo fui un poquito mas allá busque a alquien con quien hablar y me dijo que eso le pasa a todo el mundo. Todos pasamos por lo mismo, la situación es buscar que hacer al respecto, nos quedaremos preguntandonos que hacer o tomamos cartas sobre el asunto.
Espero que todo este mucho mejor ahora.
Cuídate!