12/31/2008

Time goes by.....tic tac, tic tac

A year has passed and I'm still here, o m own writing space sharing my life experience with you all...It has been a long way (365 days), but here i am, hoping the best for the year that comes and evaluating the one that goes.

Ha sido un tiempo cargado de nuevas experiencias, nuevas personas entraron a mi vida, otras se han alejado, pero al fin y al cabo es la misma historia. I changed my job (twice), learned new stuff and I'm making a reality the "goal" of getting some cooking experience. What reminds me that is never late to accomplish our dreams.

The most important about this year is the fact that I'm still alive and dreaming. Once I heard someone saying that one of the worst things the human being can loose is he faculty of being amazed by the things that surrounds him. Well, at my 22 years old I can say I haven't. I'm still the girl walks on he street laughing while being surprised by the still not understood power of creation.

I wish you all the best for the 2009, I've gt my hopes that this would be a great year, no matter what the news and projection says about it, it's our attitude that will make it a great one.

Something else....sorry that I'm writing this in English.....but my computer broke down and i'm in a mac and I really don't know how to put the accents in here......those who know me, also know how annoying I find bad writing......

Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments: